Kjelsty Hanson's Artwork

Kjelsty's artwork is one of a kind, from magical necklaces to playful ceramic sculptures. Enjoy having a look and I hope you find something that suits your fancy. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Also note the prices are in U.S. dollars. Shipping and handling prices are subject to change. If wanted postal insurance can be purchased prior to shipping.

Contact me by e-mail.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Cullowhee, North Carolina, United States

August 29, 2005

Rattles with an Attitude

These fun loving ceramic shakers have their own character and sound. A quote from a happy owner, "It's funny, it's kind of become like my little stress reliever! When I get overwhelmed with studying I just shake it a few times and I'm good to go!"


Oh, stoneware, 2" x 2" x 2"

copyright Kjelsty Hanson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home